Sun, Sep 10|
The CAA Centre
14TH ANNUAL CRUISIN' FOR A CURE CANADA
THE CAR SHOW THAT SAVES MEN'S LIVES All proceeds benefit Prostate Cancer Support Canada's mission of providing equitable prostate cancer support, awareness, and research.
Time & Location
Sep 10, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EDT
The CAA Centre, 7575 Kennedy Rd S, Brampton, ON L6W 4T2, Canada
About the event
Join us for our 14th Annual Cruisin' for a Cure Canada event!
Dedicated to all of the caregivers supporting men with prostate cancer
- Gates open at 7:30 am
- Show: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for:
- Goodie bags (while supplies last)
- Door prizes & raffles
- People’s Choice awards
- Food & Other Vendors
- Classic Cruisin’ music all day long
- World-renowned radiation oncologist Dr. Andrew Loblaw, of Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, will hold "office hours" at the show
- PLUS Free PSA Blood Tests for Men 40 & Over, Sponsored by The Brackett Auto Family (clinic hours 9 am - 4 pm)
Prostate cancer is the most diagnosed cancer in Canadian men - affecting 1 in 8. Yet, the simple blood test that can detect prostate cancer is not covered in Ontario. Join us for a free test and to help us raise awareness and funds.
What else should I know?
- $20 admission per vehicle (car, truck, or motorcycle)
- Optional fundraising available through pre-registration
- Tax receipts for donations of $20 or more
- Net proceeds to benefit Prostate Cancer Support Canada's Support, Education, and Awareness programs
Who should I talk to for more information?